Data Scientist CRISP-DM
The full name of CRISP-DM is Cross-Industry Standard Process for Data Mining, and the purpose is to encourage interoperable tools across entire data mining process. It is a comprehensive data mining methodology and process model that provides anyone-from novices to data mining experts-with a complete blueprint for conducting a data mining project. It breaks down the life cycle of a data mining project into six phases.
- Business Understanding: project requirement understanding
- Data Understanding: data collection knowledge
- Data Preparation: data selection and data cleaning, ELT (Extract, Load, Transform)
- Modeling: run the data mining tool
- Evaluation: determine if the result meets business objective
- Deployment: put the resulting model into practice